Tuesday, October 15, 2013

From Mid Century To Modern







I found this really cool mid century modern piece a long time ago on Craigslist in the free section and had to see it! It was quite roughed up and the legs were a little shaky, but we took it home and brought it back to life! It was something temporary until I found something I really wanted, but it turned out great for what we needed it for at the time!




The drawers were broken and the runners were twisted, but it was an easy fix! My husband fixed it and I painted it and put new hardware on it to give it a more modern look! 


And here it is! All new and freshly painted! 


It was then used for my son's game room which worked out great! The doors in front slide open so there was a lot of storage for his games! 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me