Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Diy Valentine String Art



 I want to share with you  how easy it is to create a piece of art with string!  Since Valentines day is around the corner I thought a heart would be a good place to start!
All you need is a roll of jute, a piece of craft paper, a pencil, a hot glue gun and a frame!


First, draw a heart, then run the hot glue around your pencil drawing and lay your string down in place!




 Continue all the way around until it's all filled in!



 Once it's all filled in, clean it up a little as you may have some glue on top and place it in your favorite frame.  That's really all there is to it! A fun, easy, inexpensive piece of art ready for Valentine's day!  


Thanks for stopping by!
Linking up to:
2 Bees in a Pod


8 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley - What a fun project to make and it actually looks pretty easy too! Thank you for linking up to the Peace, Love, and Chocolate party and for supporting this great cause. Hugs, Holly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Holly! Yes it's very easy! I think it would make a wonderful gift too! Thank you for having a wonderful party! What a great cause! x

      Delete
  2. I love love this! I came over from Create it Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the texture that the twine adds to the heart. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nise heart!So simply stilish!Well done!
    I'm your new follower!
    Hugs from Greece
    http://freestilcreatingbyvilly.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Anastasia and thank you for the follow! I'll be sure to check out your blog! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me