Saturday, May 3, 2014

Spring Garden & Wreath



  Last weekend I finally bought some flowers for our garden! I decided to go with Pink, purple, white and green! I always wanted a rock garden so I placed some here and there just to get that feel! It took all day, but was well worth it! We had so much rain all week I think they grew! I'm so glad because it's a lot fuller now! I can't wait to watch it grow! : )


 I wanted my wreath to coordinate with the garden so I  bought purple flowers at the craft store and placed them around a grapevine wreath, with white gypsum. It was very easy to make. It has a lovely garden feel about it!



I usually take the leaves off the flowers and hot glue them throughout the wreath, then added a burlap bow and some curly ting ting. 








Here are some close-ups of my flowers!
Thanks for stopping by!
 Have a great weekend! : )

6 comments:

Follow me