Saturday, July 5, 2014

DIY Burlap Plant Cover

Today I'm sharing how easy it is to make a burlap cover for your plants. This is a great way to add interest to any room!


To start, cut four equal pieces of burlap. Make sure they are big enough to cover your vase and leave enough for hemming!



Hem the tops on all four pieces.


With right sides together, sew three of the pieces down each side.



Leave one piece to stencil your number on.


Use painters tape to make a small border around the number.


Sew the last piece to finish your cover! Easy right! This piece is going to be used in my beach cottage guest room that I'm designing! I love how it turned out! Easy, inexpensive and it only took about 1 hour to make!



Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

I'm linking up at...

Get Your DIY On


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me