Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fall Table scape

I had the day off today and had a million things I wanted to do! Sound familiar? I got up early, cleaned the house a little, put laundry in, went grocery shopping, came back home so that my husband could put new brakes on my car!...inspection due Oct 1st! It just creeps up on you! While I was shopping I saw these cute little pumpkins! I had so many plans, but decided to play around with a few things and ended up decorating my dining room for fall! : )



It's amazing the things I had lying around the house that worked so well for my table scape!


I bought this lovely ceramic pumpkin in Marshalls. I saw it last year and debated buying it so when I saw it this year I was so happy! It's so pretty at night!



HAHA! While I was debating whether to use this black and white vase, my daughter photo bombed my picture! She's a riot! I never used this vase! Sometimes you just have to play around with things!


I used a clear vase instead! I had the tall glass vase which is really a candle holder! It has a wire piece with a tea light holder that sits inside.  I used my basket that usually sits in my kitchen. The pumpkin candle holder was from Kirklands which I bought last year! I found the wire baskets in Walmart and put candles in them then wrapped some raffia around them just to add a little detail.


I love my little acorn! TJ Maxx...you are my friend! : ) 
Dining room done, car brakes done! 
 Ready for fall! : )



Have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me