Sunday, October 27, 2013

Fall Topiary Centerpiece

Thanksgiving will be here soon so I thought I would share this easy project with you! It's easy, inexpensive and fun to make! 

Read more...

I bought a foam topiary from AC Moore craft store and about 5 stems of burnt orange hydrangeas I found a box of pine cones in Target with the picks already attached to them.



I simply pulled off each bud from the hydrangeas and pushed them into the foam. Then I added the pine cones randomly around the cone.  I used an old flower pot that I had to put the topiary in. 



I added some moss to give a finished look!


To complete the look I added burlap ribbon around the flower pot for a natural look! This would be a great centerpiece for thanksgiving or anywhere around your home! Easy, inexpensive and fun!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me