Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas Sheet Music Wreath

I've been looking  for old looking sheet music in the thrift stores to make my paper wreath and had no luck! While I was shopping yesterday I saw this brown sheet music wrapping paper and thought,  hmm... that'll work!




The other paper is for another project! I love the pattern on it! 


This is what you will need!
Christmas wrapping paper
Glue gun
An old cd
Tape
Your choice of Christmas decoration for the middle.

Start by cutting the paper into rectangles. See the video below on how to make the cone shapes.  You will not need as many cones if you are making a smaller one! Hot glue them onto the cd.



Keep going until you fill it all in.


Add your favorite Christmas decor!


Attach the ribbon to the cd on the back with hot glue.


That's all there is to it!
Have a great week!


Here is a video that was my inspiration! I love her, she's so funny!

 
 
         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me